The world of tax and accounting is ever-changing and as part of our commitment to provide our clients with the most up-to-date and accurate information, we are pleased to announce that our series of Key Guides has undergone a quarterly review. Key Guides provide you with expert content on topics ranging from starting and selling a business to strategies for a high tax environment.
- Working through personal service companies has been updated to reflect the forthcoming changes to dividends next April and a section has been added on the future of IR35.
- Workplace pensions and auto-enrolment now includes developments on the single-tier state pension from April 2016.
- Strategies for a high tax environment has been amended to improve clarity concerning the reduction of benefit costs, and a section has been included on the arrival of the new personal savings allowance and dividends in 2016/17.
- Pensions and tax planning for high earners has been updated to include a section on Fixed Protection.
- The taxation of investments has been adjusted to include the new dividend allowance and further amendments have been made to the section on property income.
For further information on any of the topics above and to view our full set of updated Key Guides, please visit our website / click on the links.