Nunn Hayward LLP is a firm of accountants based in Gerrards Cross where an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Secretary/PA to join the team.
Within this role the candidate will provide high level and dedicated organisational support and assist the Partner/s in managing their time effectively to meet the needs of their roles.
Duties will include:
- Diary management
- Organisation of meetings and associated documentation
- Handling incoming telephone calls
- Management and prioritisation of confidential emails
- Preparing documents and writing reports
- Filing and archiving
- Liaising with clients and staff
- Conducting research on the internet
Your Skills and Experience
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with people of all levels and to understand and communicate complex messages both to and from those supporting
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and prioritise work appropriately
- Ability to quickly pick up knowledge of the business and use this knowledge to make judgements on key issues
- Assertive and confident
- Microsoft packages plus knowledge of IRIS software a benefit
Applicants must have proven experience of working in a similar role and an excellent standard of written and verbal communication with a high standard of written grammar.
Overall our ideal candidate should be efficient, self-motivated, organised, a good communicator and IT literate.
Salary range according to experience.
The successful candidate would be based at our Gerrards Cross offices.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Clare Weston at firstname.lastname@example.org or post them to Nunn Hayward, Sterling House, 20 Station Road, Gerrards Cross, Bucks, SL9 8EL.