Client-side – Marketing Exec
Nunn Hayward LLP is a Chartered Accountancy firm based in Gerrards Cross where an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Exec to work in an innovative, friendly environment. Reporting to the Marketing Committee, you will be actively involved in delivering the company’s marketing strategy and activity plan. This role offers broad exposure to multiple marketing functions, both online and offline, so you should be skilled in managing projects while ensuring quality in the execution of each campaign.
You’ll need working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and demonstrate ability for copywriting. Attention to detail is key, as you will be responsible for helping to create high-quality content for Nunn Hayward’s prospects, partners and clients. The role is ideal for a commercially-minded marketer who is looking to broaden their experience, and it’s a great opportunity to hone valuable skills in email marketing, data processing, social media, event organisation and copywriting.
- Support the Marketing Committee in the development and execution of marketing and communications plan to timescales and budget.
- Writing insightful and engaging content across a variety of media including email, web and print (e.g. direct mail, advertisements, blog).
- On-going development and update of website and social media sites with relevant content.
- Sometimes working with other Partners/staff to deliver lead generation campaigns (direct mail, e-shots).
- Assisting with the development of corporate collateral, working with external suppliers (design, print).
- Executing communications activity (press releases, newsletters, award submissions).
- Planning and organisation of event activity from seminars and clinics to hospitality and internal events.
- Updates and analysis of campaigns and events.
- Management of prospect and client database for targeted internal sales activity.
Skills and experience:
- Marketing experience in any capacity.
- Marketing or Business degree or professional qualification preferable.
- Experience of developing and delivering social media.
- Excellent written English Skills.
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills are essential.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good team player.
- Very proactive in communication.
- Self-motivated with strong organisational skills.
- Enthusiastic as well as a hands on approach.
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
If you think this is the job for you, then we’d love to hear from you. This role is ideally suited for a candidate traveling/commuting from the Buckinghamshire and London area with our offices just three minutes from Gerrards Cross train station.
Please email your CV and covering letter to Clare Weston:
or send them to Nunn Hayward LLP, Sterling House, 20 Station Road, Gerrards Cross, SL9 8EL